Tuesday, July 15, 2008

My New Stamps

Hey Everyone, It's been a while since Bonni and I have been here... we had gotten into how do you say a scrapbooking "FUNK" However, we went to this awesome Retreat in Tahlequah Ok, in June and it just got my creative juices flowing. However, work has kept me busy, so I have not been able to do a lot with it. I got some new stamps in the mail today and let me tell you, I am so excited.... The photo above is of my "Cowboy Boot" stamp that Bonni bought me on EBAY and man do I love it. I have not used stamps very much but after playing a little bit tonight, I can tell you I will be using them a whole lot more. So this is my first shot at Stamping.....(Photo Above)..PS the glitter effect on the yellow part of the boot and the spur is a gel pen Bonni and I got at our local scrapbook store that you can use to glitter anything...just love it too!
friend so much...I know, he would kill me if he knew that. You don't belive me, go check out my personal blog.....LOL!
Here is an upclose and personal photo of the "CowPup", I also got him on EBAY too. I got him from a seller by the name of SimonSays and man do I love their sellection of Stamps. They have it all. After I colored each of these stamps, I cut them out and then inked the edges of the paper and then went over it with chalk....

2 comments:

email: Steph@SimonSaysStamp.com said...

OH MY!
I am sooo excited to see you use our goodies and mention us on your blog!
THANK YOU!

Margee' said...

Cute stamps! Good to see you're having fun with them.