Thursday, July 16, 2009

New Project....

Well, it's been awhile since I have been here or even scrapbooked for that matter. I have been so busy with work and school and kids, it just seems like there is now down time to try and enjoy at the end of my day.
However, I have started working on two projects: One is a Christmas Present for my sons Great Grandmother. I have recently found some old family photos online that she dont have of her Mother's family and I am making a FAMILY Chipbook album for her. Can't wait to complete it and give it to her. I will add pics soon. The other is a GrungeBoard Book for my Daughter who just turned 16 the other day. WOW! How she has grown.... going through all the old pics and seeing how she changed through the years turned me into a big cry baby that evening. Anyway, I am working on stuff and will get it posted soon. Hope everyone is enjoying this summer and hope the heat goes away soon.

No comments: